Portable Gas Booster Systems
HiP's Staffordshire Hydraulics division recently developed a custom portable gas booster system for a customer that now we're pleased to offer as a standard product. The system features a double acting, double head gas booster with max. output of 15,000psi mounted within a square tubular frame hand cart and supplied complete with air filter, air pressure regulator with pressure gauge and air shut off valve. This new portable gas booster system is ideal for a range of applications including charging accumulators, inflating high pressure tires, charging shock struts from lower pressure supply sources, transferring gas from a supply cylinder to another container, and actuating air chucks in machine tools.
- Air driven gas booster, model GBD-D75, Double acting, double head gas booster capable of 1,035Bar max output with 7Bar air drive supply.
- Min gas supply: 17Bar
- Max gas Supply: 100Bar
- Air controls: Filter, regulator, on/off valve, air drive pressure gauge and air safety valve.
- Gas inlet: 7 micron 'T' filter, inlet gas pressure gauge.
- High pressure vent valve.
- High pressure booster outlet isolation valve.
- 14-1,000bar outlet high pressure Tescom regulator.
- 100Bar outlet isolation valve.
- 0.7-100bar outlet low pressure Tescom regulator.
- Check valve to protect the LP reg from HP.
- LF4 auxiliary connection for a Wika digital gauge.
- 4" diameter 0-1,000Bar outlet pressure gauge.
- HP relief valve settable between 690-1,000bar.
- LF4 outlet connection.
|Model # 5694BOM|