Air-driven Hydro-test Power Packs
A variety of different configurations are available to generate pressures of up to 65,000 psi. Typically used for pressure-testing large diameter pipelines, hose umbilicals and wellhead control valves. Also used for chemical injection, pre-charging hydraulic accumulators and operating subsea valves.
Options are available for use with Nitrogen and other inert gases. There is also an option to have all of these products ATEX-approved.
- Up to 21,600 psi
- Typical applications include pressure testing of large i.d. pipelines, hose umbilicals, wellhead control valves, chemical injection including methanol and glycol, pre-charging of hydraulic accumulators and the operation of Sub-Sea Valves
- Can be used to pre-fill and pre-pressurize high pressure and high volume test systems
- Ability to stall at predetermined pressure and hold at this pressure
- Infinitely variable cycling speed and flow; reliable and easy to maintain
- Dual seals between hydraulic and air sections with capture vent port as standard
TDA Power Packs
L6 Power Pack
- Typical applications include choke control operation, hydrostatic testing and press applications. It is used for sub-sea valve actuation, safety shutdown systems, wireline control systems and blow out preventer control systems
- The L6 Series Power Pack is a self contained unit incorporating the proven SC Hydraulic, high flow, air operated hydraulic pump, available in a range of models up to 11,200 psi (772 Bar) and with varying flow rates up to 4.2 UK gallons per minute (19 litres)
- 6" panel-mounted pressure gauge, pressure relief valve - supplied without a tank, but with tank options available
L10 Power Pack
- Typical applications include choke control operation, hydrostatic testing and press applications. It is used for sub-sea valve actuation, safety shutdown systems and wireline control systems
- The L10 Series Power Pack is a self contained unit incorporating the proven SC Hydraulic, double acting, air operated hydraulic pump, available in a range of models up to 25,000 psi (1724 Bar) and with varying flow rates up to 6.6 UK gallons per minute (30 litres)
- 6" panel-mounted pressure gauge, pressure relief valve - supplied without a 5 Gallon tank, but with 20 Gallon tank option available
Compact Power Pack
L3 Series Portapack
- The SHS L3 Portapack has been designed with the offshore pressure testing market in mind.
- Utilizing an SC L3 Series air driven pump, this series has six ratios, of which the highest (-125) can reliably generate pressures up to a maximum of 15,500 psi (1068 bar) using either oil or water as the hydraulic medium
- Operating air pressure varies from 15 psi (1.0 bar) to 125 psi (8.6 bar). Air drive consumption varies between 5-15 cubic feet per minute (0.14 - 0.43 m3/min)
- The L3 Power Pack comes complete with a 1/4" BSPF air filter/ regulator, 63mm dia air pressure gauge, on/off air valve, a tough 1.1 gal (5 litre) plastic reservoir, integral suction strainer and filler/breather