L6 Power Pack
Typical applications include choke control operation, hydrostatic testing and press applications. It is used for sub-sea valve actuation, safety shutdown systems and wireline control systems.
The SHS L6 Series Power Pack is a self contained unit incorporating the proven SC Hydraulic, high flow, air operated hydraulic pump, available in a range of models up to 11,200 psi (772 Bar) and with varying flow rates up to 4.2 UK gallons per minute (19 litres).
With pump hydraulic parts manufactured from stainless steel and standard models suitable for use with oil and plain water, these units are ideal where larger flows are desirable such as in accumulator pre-charging, hydrostatic pressure testing of large volume pipelines or umbilicals, chemical injection and valve actuation, where operating times may be critical.
- No tank as standard (direct-feed) but 20 and 50 litre stainless steel tanks as options
- Air filter, regulator, gauge & pump on/off valve
- 6"" (150mm) diameter panel-mounted pressure gauge
- Pressure release valve
- Robust framework painted to offshore specifications
- Seals for chemical service
- No reservoir, fluid inlet strainer
- Stainless steel framework
- Stainless steel reservoir
- Pressure isolation valve
- On board circular chart pressure recorder
- Reservoir bypass system
- Stroke counting facility
- Option for ATEX-approved version
21¾" x 21¾ x 25" (550mm x 550mm x 635 high). Approx weight:176lbs (80 kg)
When ordering just specify the SC pump model required in the pack.