Standard Hydraulic Power Pack
HiP air operated power packs are compact and robust, self-contained units designed to meet the demanding needs of today's offshore oil and gas industry, where reliable sources of hydraulic power are required. Typical applications include hydrostatic testing, operation of hydraulic valve actuators, clamping and tensioning tools.
HiP power pack contains the pump complete with air filter, regulator, lubricator, air gauge, on/off valve, hydraulic pressure gauge and gauge protective cover, outlet pressure connection block, release valve and interconnecting pipework. The equipment is mounted inside a robust steel painted framework together with an 8.5 liter fluid tank having filler breather and strainer.
A wide range of options can be added, including pressure isolation valve, circular chart pressure recorder, auxiliary pressure port, stroke counter with readout, and a stainless steel framework.
For optional pump materials eg. Viton pump seals or special pump models; contact our factory with details of your requirements.
- Output pressures to 65,000 psi
- Flow rates up to 14 gpm on the lowest pressure model.
- Standard power packs are designed for plain water or oil applications
- Each unit is factory pressure tested
- Power pack can incorporate any SC air driven pumps
- 15" (38cm) long x
- 15 1/2" (39.4cm) deep x
- 17 1/4" (44cm) high.
- 10-4 Series - 35 lbs (16kg)
- 10-5 / D Series - 43 lbs (19 1/2kg)
- 10-6 / D Series - 51 lbs (23kg)
When ordering just specify the SC pump model required in the pack.
Option for ATEX-approved version