Manually Operated Pump
S525 - Hand Pump J-style
Single-acting hand pump suitable for applications with low volumes at high pressures.
- 4 ratios
- Max pressure to 10,000 psig
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Suitable for water, oil and a wide range of chemicals
- Stainless steel wetted parts
The Sprague Products single-acting, hand pump is suited for hydrostatic testing and other industrial applications that require low volumes at high pressures.
The S-525-JB Hand Pump has improved alignment through a new peek bushing and a polyurethane seal, which will provide improved seal life.
- Same as S-525 Hand pump
- 9 ratios, with a pressure range 0 – 17,400 psig
- Suited for hydrostatic testing
SM3 - Hand Pump Mini
Manually Operated back up pump for low flow volume applications
- 8 Ratios
- Max output pressure to 25,900 psig
- Dim: 8 “ x 4 “ x 5”
- Supplied with muffler/silencer
- 1/8” threaded port is provided in the air cylinder body as standard to separate the air drive from the liquid section.
- Easy maintenance due to unique air valve and non bolted construction
- No lubrication required
- SM-3S stainless steel and SM-3A aluminum liquid ends
- All plastic air modules
The SM-3 pump was designed for manual operation. The pump can be used as a back up to a main pump or in low flow volume lab application.
For technical support on Sprague products, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org