P4 - PowerStar 4 Pump
One common air motor module for all eight ratios.
The air-driven modular Powerstar 4 pump is efficient in operation and has a reliable and energy efficient modular design. One common air motor module for all eight ratios.
- Modular design
- 8 ratios
- Max output pressure to 33,500 psig
- Easy conversion to separated (non-contaminating) configuration
- Designed for hydrostatic testing of pressure vessels using various liquids
- Low volume , high pressure testing
- No lubrication required
- All stainless steel wetted parts
- Compatible for water and other corrosive chemicals
- Separated configuration available
- Double-ended unit for higher flows
- Seal material options
The Sprague Products patented pump system can be used to pump a wide variety of liquids to high-output pressures. It is assembled from modules, resulting in a broader product offering with reduced inventory levels. The air driven pumps are non-arcing and non-sparking, and can be used safely in confined areas. Easy assembly and service for air motor and high pressure modules. Separated pumps are widely used in the food industry.
For technical support on Sprague products, please contact: email@example.com