Quality High Pressure Hoses
We supply a range of high-quality, high pressure hoses as complementary products to our other high pressure products. This means that we can supply you with comprehensive engineering solutions comprising, for example:
- HiP high pressure valves and fittings
- SC pumps
- DK-Lok fittings and valve systems
- SHS’s own range of power packs and specialized hydraulic test equipment
Our high pressure hoses are manufactured by building onto an inner core of thermoplastic material, several layers of reinforcement, typically high tensile steel wires. An outer cover, which is generally Polyamide or Polyurethane, is co-extruded over the built-up hose layers to provide a tough, chemical- and wear-resistant outer coating.
- High Pressure Ratings - To over 45,000 psi
- Outstanding chemical- and wear-resistance
- Superb flow with minimal friction loss in hydraulic or fluid systems
- SHS provides hoses cut to your specific required lengths with a wide range of hose terminations – including some which are unique and proprietary to us.
- Rapid delivery to meet your requirements
- Low permeation rates which are ideal for oil & gas applications
- We can provide special adaptors, manufactured by SHS, converting most size NPT or BSP connections to medium or high pressure ports.
- Ex-Stock delivery of certain CEJN high pressure 116 and 125 quick connect couplings to 29,500psi.
Oil & Gas
We supply hoses to some of the world's most challenging Oil & Gas environments, carrying extensive stocks ourselves and through our distributors Our hose products are typically supplied alongside our bolt-tensioning power packs, specialized hydraulic test equipment, valves and pumps
High Pressure Hydraulics
Hoses are typically supplied as part of packages of standard or specialized high-pressure test equipment