Hippo Piston Air Operators for Remote Operation
Hippo Piston Air Operators are available for both normally open service (spring to open/air to close) and for normally closed service (air to open/spring to close). These piston air operators provide remote automatic on/off operation of valves and can be controlled by means of an air regulator, an electrical solenoid, or a manual low pressure valve in the user's air supply line. Air inlet is 1/8" NPT. Air pressure requirement ranges from 35 psi to 120 psi.
These operators may be supplied with the valves and operating pressures shown in table.
To order simply specify catalog number of valve and type operation required.
- Hippo 20-11LF4-MPO-NC (normally closed)
- Hippo 20-12LF6-HPO-NO (normally open)
- Stems & Seats
- Carbide, ceramic or Stellite (for cyclic service)
Stellite (for cyclic service)
- Valve Bodies
- Hastelloy C, Hastelloy B
Inconel 600, Inconel 625
Incoloy 800, Incoloy 825
Titanium Grade 2, Titanium 6AL4V
- Temperature Considerations
- Extended stuffing box for temperatures from -423°F to 1,200°F (medium and high pressure connections only)