Mini-Hippo Piston Air Operators for Remote Operation
Mini-Hippo Air Operators are available for both normally open service (spring to open/air to close) and for normally closed service (air to open/spring to close). These piston air operators provide remote automatic on/off operation of valves and can be controlled by means of an air regulator, an electrical solenoid, or a manual low pressure valve in the user's air supply line. Air inlet is 1/8" NPT. Air pressure requirement ranges from 50 to 90 psi.
The Mini-Hippo air operators may be supplied with the valves and operating pressures shown in table.
To order simply specify catalog number of valve and type operation required.
- Mini-Hippo 30-11HF4(normally closed)
- Mini-Hippo 10-12AF6 (normally open)
- Mini-Hippo 10-12AF4(normallyopen/normally closed)
- Stems & Seats
- Carbide (for cyclic service)
Stellite (for cyclic service)
17-4 (for cyclic service)
- Valve Bodies
- Hastelloy C, Hastelloy B
Inconel 600, Inconel 625
Incoloy 800, Incoloy 825
Titanium Grade 2, Titanium 6AL4V
- Temperature Considerations
- Extended stuffing box for temperatures from -423°F to 1,200°F (medium and high pressure connections only)