Severe Duty Ball Valves (Trunion Style)
High Pressure Equipment Company introduces its TRUNION STYLE ball
valves for effective shut-off of liquid and gas flow through 20,000 psi @
400°F maximum. Our offering features a trunion ball design, making this type
of valve ideal for severe duty applications. This valve is available in two-way
or three-way configurations with orifices of .187", .375", .500"
or 1.000". The two-way ball valve offers complete shut-off with a convenient 1/4 turn.
The standard configuration of the three-way ball valve requires 1/2 turn to
change port outlets and provides for complete shut-off. An optional diverter
style three-way ball valve requires only a 1/4 turn to change the port outlets.
Air operated actuators are available for remote control. Material of construction is 316 stainless steel, O-rings are Viton, ball seat
is PEEK. Alternate materials of construction are available upon request.
- Trunion style closure, ideal for severe duty applications
- Two-way and three-way valve configurations
- Three-way, 1/4 turn diverter valve
- .187", .375", .500" or 1.000" orifices
- Air actuators for remote operation
- Convenient panel mount design (cut 11/16" diameter hole) .187 and .375 only
- Large selection of tube and pipe fittings available
- Optional wetted parts available
- Optional O-rings available