Block and Bleed Needle Valves
High Pressure Equipment offers Block and Bleed needle valves designed for calibration operations. Block and Bleed needle valves provide controlled flow to high-pressure hydraulic and pneumatic systems through both shut-off regulation and diversion. These needle valves deliver safe, reliable operation to 20,000 psi.* Teflon packing provides dependable leak-free service up to 400°F (204°C).
- Tube sizes: 1/4", 3/8", 9/16" medium pressure and 1/4" FNPT, 3/8" FNPT, 1/2" FNPT
- Non-rotating stem design
- Type 300 stainless steel tee handles
- Teflon packing to 400°F (204°C)
- Optional wetted parts available
- Optional O-rings available