Double Block and Bleed Needle Valves
High Pressure Equipment Company introduces its Double Block and
Bleed needle valves that deliver safe, reliable operation to 20,000 psi.
Our valves feature coned and threaded connections for 1/4" to 1"
medium pressure tubing, making them ideal for pressure monitoring
and testing, chemical injection and drain line isolation applications.
This valve is manufactured from cold worked stainless steel and
17-4-H1075 with 300 stainless steel tee handles and a non-rotating
stem design. Teflon packing provides reliable leak-free service
from 0°F (-17.8°C) to 400°F (204°C).
- Rated for service to 20,000 psi
- DBB series: 1/4" to 1" medium pressure, coned and threaded connections
- Non-rotating stem design
- Type 300 stainless steel tee handles
- Manufactured from cold worked stainless steel and 17-4-H1075
- 1/4" FNPT vent
- Teflon packing from 0°F (-17.8°C) to 400°F (204°C)
- Optional wetted parts available
- Optional PolyPak available